Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday - Last day in the townships

On Friday we went to Delft.  I found myself quite saddened at the thought of this being our last day in the townships.  There are so many wonderful people and programs here for people in such need like I have never seen.  I do not have time right now to detail out the day - but I will tell you it was again enlightening.  Here are a couple of photos to tide you over until I can write it up properly later this evening.

This is the team at Delft.  Besides me is Costa and next to
Mike is Latisha (I need to confirm her name!)


My wife said she wanted to see me in a hairnet - so here it is!


I'll tell you how I met this little one.


I loved Costa's tee-shirt: Men Making a Difference.  And he is.


The large shadowy figure on the left is non-other than our very
own Brian "Dancin' Fool" DiMasi


I promise to detail it out yet tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment